The purpose of notary services is to deter fraud and ensure the legality of important legal transactions by verifying the identity of the signer, ensuring that they are signing the document voluntarily and with full knowledge of its contents, and then applying their official seal or stamp to the document to certify its authenticity. Our meticulous approach to preparing and executing documents ensures complete confidentiality and accuracy.
Our services include:
- NOTARIZING DOCUMENTS – Verifying the authenticity of signatures on legal documents and administer oaths and affirmations.
- CERTIFYING TRUE COPIES – Affirming that a document is a true copy of an original document.
- WITNESSING AND CERTIFYING SIGNATURES – Witness and certify signatures on legal documents.
- COMMISSIONING AFFIDAVITS AND STATUTORY DECLARATIONS – Sworn statements that are used as evidence in legal proceedings.
- ADMINISTERING OATHS AND AFFIRMATIONS – Affirmations of citizenship, oaths of office, and affidavits.
- INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE (ILA) – For matters such as family law agreements, real estate transactions, employment, corporate and commercial matters.
- GUARANTEES – For a loan or financial transaction.
OUR OTHER SERVICES
We assist both BUYERS and SELLERS of RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL properties. Our experienced team works closely with our clients to ensure the timely preparation, completion, and registration of all the necessary documents.
WILLS & ESTATE
SUMMIT LEGAL GROUP provides advice on all aspects of ESTATE LAW including WILLS and ESTATE PLANNING, PROBATE, ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES and TRUSTS, EXECUTOR ADVISOR SERVICES and DEPENDENT ADULT Matters.
We provide customized legal guidance and solutions tailored to the unique needs and goals of your business. Our team's transactional expertise and industry-specific knowledge enable us to deliver creative and cost-efficient solutions.
SUMMIT LEGAL GROUP assists in preparing Cohabitation or Prenuptial Agreements which delineate the property rights and obligations of each party during the relationship and in the event of separation.
SUMMIT LEGAL GROUP is pleased to offer Flat rate fees for most legal services. Contact our office for a no obligation quote!